Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Welcome!

Hello all! And welcome to another blog from, well, me! This time, however, this one is going to just be about sports. I do write on another blog, WorldWideWebisphere, which is a collection of my random brain mumblings, and things I see that I want to comment on. This is going to follow on in a similar vein, but basically on sports. There will be stories/rants/outbursts which cross onto both blogs, but largely, this will be sports, and WorldWideWebisphere is "everything else."

This blog is to allow me to spout off about anything sports related. Be it Ice Hockey, Football, Rugby (both codes), Cricket, American Football, Baseball, and anything else that crops up. However, a disclaimer. Basketball will get less of a look-in than, say, Chess. Dont get me wrong, Basketball players are amazing athletes. But I do think that a sport where missing is more of an event than scoring, is missing a trick. In my mind, being able to score more is more enjoyable than screwing up less than the other guy. However, if you like Basketball, all power to you. Just not my cup of tea.

I hope you can make it back here, it will slowly fill up as I read stuff that gets me angry or amused enough to chuck some more coal in the laptop (It is THAT old!).

No comments:

Post a Comment